- Communications Intern
- Data Intern
- Family Income Support Intern
- Federal Fiscal Policy Intern
- Food Assistance Intern
- Food Assistance Research Analyst
- Fundraising and Development Department Intern
- Government Affairs Intern
- Graphics and Web Posting Associate
- Health and Housing Integration Project Intern
- Housing Policy Intern
- Human Resources Director
- JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Director of Operations, International Budget Partnership
- Outreach Intern
- Policy Analyst - Housing Team
- Policy Analyst – Federal Fiscal Policy
- Research Assistant or Research Associate - Federal Fiscal Policy
- Research Assistant or Research Associate — Family Income Support Policy
- Research Assistant or Research Associate, Housing Policy
- State Campaigns Specialist
- State Communications Specialist
- State Fiscal Policy Research Intern
- State Fiscal Project Development Intern
- State Fiscal Project Outreach Intern
- State Strategies Manager
- Summer 2020 Health Policy Intern
State Policy Fellows will:
Develop expertise in issues such as state budget and tax policies, health care, housing, education finance, family economic security, economic development, and criminal justice.
Produce reports and other materials for use by policymakers, journalists, advocacy groups, and civic organizations.
Track and analyze legislative proposals and state budgets.
Advance effective policy recommendations.
Engage with media, policymakers and their staffs, and a broad array of state and community organizations.
Collaborate with community-based advocates to engage the public on the impacts of public policies on their communities.