The Center is a non-partisan research and policy institute that works at the federal and state levels on fiscal policy and public programs that affect low- and moderate-income families and individuals. The Center has attained a national reputation for its unique capacity to blend rigorous, timely analyses with activities designed to enable policymakers and the media to make use of its work.
Working at the Center
Job Opportunities with the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- State Network Advancement Manager
- Accounts Payable and Payroll Specialist
- Development Associate
- Research Director - State Fiscal Policy
- Communications Assistant or Associate - Media Relations (Term position)
- Senior Policy Analyst – State Fiscal Policy
- Communications Associate – Media Relations
The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and welcomes diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, color, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, credit information, pregnancy or parental status, family responsibilities, personal appearance, creed, military or veteran status, religion, ancestry or national origin, union activities, disability, or other status protected by applicable law.