Areas of Expertise: Housing
As a Senior Policy Analyst, Rice's work focuses on the impact of federal housing policy on low-income families.
Rice came to the Center in 2005 with a wide range of experience in policy analysis, advocacy, and education.
Most recently, he was Director of Housing and Community Development Policy at Catholic Charities USA, which represents one of the nation’s largest networks of housing and social service providers.
Prior to that, he worked as a consultant and taught at the University of San Francisco.
Rice has a bachelor's degree from Harvard University and doctorate from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Obama Budget Restores Housing Vouchers
- Sequestration’s Rising Toll: 100,000 Fewer Low-Income Families Have Housing Vouchers
- Creating Opportunity for Children
- House HUD Bill Would Cut Assistance to Low-Income Renters
- Sequestration Could Cut Housing Vouchers for as Many as 185,000 Low-Income Families by the End of 2014