Brandon DeBot joined the Center in June 2014 as a Research Assistant with the Federal Fiscal Policy division.
DeBot joins the Center staff after interning at CBPP’s Federal Fiscal Policy division in summer 2013. He had previously interned at the White House National Economic Council.
He holds a B.A. in Government from Dartmouth College and is a 2013 Truman Scholar.
- House Efforts to Make Tax “Extenders” Permanent Are Ill-Advised
- Eliminating Estate Tax on Inherited Wealth Would Increase Deficits and Inequality
- Transition Tax on Overseas Profits Versus Repatriation Tax Holiday: Understanding the Differences
- EITC and Child Tax Credit Promote Work, Reduce Poverty, and Support Children’s Development, Research Finds
- IRS Funding Cuts Continue to Compromise Taxpayer Service and Weaken Enforcement