Brandon DeBot joined the Center in June 2014 as a Research Assistant with the Federal Fiscal Policy division.
DeBot joins the Center staff after interning at CBPP’s Federal Fiscal Policy division in summer 2013. He had previously interned at the White House National Economic Council.
He holds a B.A. in Government from Dartmouth College and is a 2013 Truman Scholar.
- Eliminating Estate Tax on Inherited Wealth Would Increase Deficits and Inequality
- House Budget Committee Plan Cuts Pell Grants Deeply, Reducing Access to Higher Education
- Ten Facts You Should Know About the Federal Estate Tax
- EITC and Child Tax Credit Promote Work, Reduce Poverty, and Support Children’s Development, Research Finds
- A Guide to Statistics on Historical Trends in Income Inequality