Vincent Palacios joined the Center as a Research Associate for the State Fiscal Project in January 2012. Prior to joining the Center, he worked as a Research Assistant on issues related to economic development and environmental policy, most recently at the World Resources Institute.
Vincent holds a B.S. degree in Economics and International Affairs from the Georgia Institute of Technology and a Masters degree in Public Policy from the University of Maryland, College Park.
- States Are Still Funding Higher Education Below Pre-Recession Levels
- Budgeting for the Future: Fiscal Planning Tools Can Show the Way
- State Personal Income Tax Cuts: A Poor Strategy for Economic Growth
- Deficit-Reduction Package That Lacks Significant Revenues Would Shift Very Substantial Costs to States and Localities
- Pulling Apart: A State-by-State Analysis of Income Trends