Areas of Expertise: Budget — Federal
Brian Highsmith joined the Center’s Federal Fiscal Policy division in January 2011 as a research assistant. Prior to joining the Center, Highsmith had interned at the National Economic Council and House Budget Committee. He holds a B.A. in Economics and Political Science from Furman University.
- Misconceptions and Realities About Who Pays Taxes
- Six Tests for Corporate Tax Reform
- Repeal of Contractor Withholding Provision Would Encourage
- Repatriation Tax Holiday Would Increase Deficits and Push Investment Overseas
- “Supercommittee” Should Develop Balanced Package of Tax Increases and Spending Cuts