Administrative Assistant -International Budget Partnership
The International Budget Partnership (IBP) is based at the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities in Washington, DC. The IBP provides a range of services to help non-profit organizations analyze and influence public budgets in developing and transition countries. The IBP is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the IBP administrative team. The Administrative Assistant will report to the Associate Director and to the Grants Administrator.
- Manage and maintain the IBP constituent relationship management (CRM) database.
- Support IBP staff members utilizing the CRM database.
- Manage and maintain electronic and paper archives of documents related to re-granting.
- Provide administrative support for all aspects of IBP’s international grant making.
- Liaise with grantees and other partners in Latin America, Asia, and Africa.
- Provide administrative support for grant payment requests and the processing of travel reports and other financial documents.
- Make international and domestic travel arrangements related to IBP grant making.
- Organize international conference calls and meetings, prepare reference materials, and handle financial administration tasks related to IBP grant making.
- Participate on a regular basis in IBP and CBPP meetings.
Skills and requirements:
Salary: Commensurate with experience, excellent benefits, including two health and dental insurance options, life and long term disability insurance, retirement, flexible spending accounts and generous vacation, sick leave, and holiday schedules.
To apply: Send a resume and cover letter via e-mail to [email protected]. Please put Administrative Assistant - IBP in the subject area.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS
Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
The Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer