The Center is a non-partisan research and policy institute that works at the federal and state levels on fiscal policy and public programs that affect low- and moderate-income families and individuals. The Center has attained a national reputation for its unique capacity to blend rigorous, timely analyses with activities designed to enable policymakers and the media to make use of its work.
Working at the Center
Job Opportunities with the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Grants and Financial Planning Specialist
- Research Assistant or Research Associate - Federal Fiscal Policy
- Senior State Campaigns Manager
- Director of Strategic Grantmaking
- Senior Fellow - State Fiscal Policy
- Communications Assistant — Digital
- Grants and Financial Planning Analyst or Senior Grants and Financial Planning Analyst
- Research Director - State Fiscal Policy
The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and welcomes diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, color, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, credit information, pregnancy or parental status, family responsibilities, personal appearance, creed, military or veteran status, religion, ancestry or national origin, union activities, disability, or other status protected by applicable law.