- Data Research Associate
- Development Writer/Editor
- Director of Media Relations
- Graphics and Web Posting Associate
- Human Resources Director
- IT Help Desk Intern
- IT Support Associate
- JOB ANNOUNCEMENT: Director of Operations, International Budget Partnership
- Policy Analyst, Health Integration Project
- SharePoint Administrator/Developer
- State Communications Specialist
- State Network Communications Manager
The Center seeks a SharePoint Online administrator/developer to collaborate with IT staff and others across the organization in SharePoint Online file management administration and development. The position will play a leading role in the design, development, implementation, support, and administration of the SharePoint Online file management system and the intranet, aligning business needs and requests with application capabilities. This role includes identifying and understanding team business processes, providing end user training and support, and coordinating implementation of SharePoint Online services. An important function of this position is fulfilling SharePoint-related service requests and resolving incidents.
The SharePoint administrator reports to the Chief Technology Officer and works with other IT staff in a team environment to provide CBPP personnel with the technology support and service required.
The SharePoint administrator is responsible for day-to-day support of all components of the SharePoint Online environment — specifically, building and then administering a customer-facing portal and ensuring the operational health of the SharePoint Online environment, including security, availability, performance, interoperability, and reliability.
This role is responsible for the continuous improvement of, and management of change affecting, SharePoint Online services, including typical system administrative activities such as site creation, site administration, and issue resolution. The administrator will:
- Architect, implement, and maintain the Center SharePoint cloud environment and its intranet
- Provide administration, support, and configuration of MS Office O365 for staff
- Analyze, recommend, and assist in implementing SharePoint technologies, including the development of SharePoint apps and workflows to meet business needs
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with Center staff to analyze information needs and functional requirements in order to enhance the platform
- Understand user and team business processes and propose ways to use SharePoint Online tools to maximize the Center’s workflow, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Develop training project plans and materials (documentation, interactive learning modules) for SharePoint Online, new company implementations, or upgrades to existing tool sets
- Manage external consultant and partner relationships, effectively acting as the liaison between users and these outside providers
- Other duties as specified
- Four-year bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or related scientific or technical discipline (or relevant practical experience) required. Non-profit experience a plus.
- Minimum of five years of hands-on administration and support of SharePoint Online
- Exposure to third-party technologies that integrate and work with salesforce
- Exposure to Windows Azure, ADFS, and Office 365/SharePoint Online
- Experience configuring SharePoint Online services and settings
- Experience documenting SharePoint Online configuration and architecture
- Experience administering and maintaining sites and sub-sites
- Experience managing security for sites and sub-sites
- Demonstrated working knowledge and experience in SharePoint Online development, migration, and support
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience leading efforts in creating plans, schedules, and progress reports
- Experience conducting business analysis by analyzing strategy, performance, metrics, organizational structure, resources, core work activities, existing documentation, and supporting technology related to business processes
- Experience understanding and documenting user business processes and developing strategies to incorporate new technology into ongoing work
- Current-industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices, and procedures for SharePoint Online solutions
- Proven experience with adult learning principles, methodologies, and training design techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including effective communication with users with a wide variety of technology skill levels and ability to function effectively both independently and as part of a cohesive team.
- Ability to work flexible hours and to work occasional weekends and evenings when special operational circumstances require and without advance notice in the case of operational emergencies
- Experience building and supporting a customer portal in SharePoint Online
Salary commensurate with experience, excellent benefits, including generous health insurance options and dental coverage, life and long-term disability insurance, retirement, MERP, DCAP, and generous vacation, sick leave, and holiday schedules.
To apply: Qualified candidates should send cover letter with salary requirements and resume.
Please submit your application here.
The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and welcomes diversity in the workplace and strongly encourages all qualified persons to apply regardless of any protected status under federal or local law including Minorities/Women/Disabilities/Veterans.