Child Nutrition and WIC
The Community Eligibility Provision is a powerful new tool to ensure that low-income children in high-poverty neighborhoods have access to healthy meals at school.
- Is Your School Eligible to Become Hunger Free?
- New Policy Makes It Easier for Community Eligibility Schools to Participate in E-Rate Program
- New Data Provide Sobering Look at Concentrated Poverty in Schools
- Infographic: Making High-Poverty Schools Hunger Free
- Summary of Implications of Community Eligibility for Title I
- Community Eligibility: Alternatives to School Meal Applications
- Video: Making Schools Hunger Free
- Improving Direct Certification Will Help More Low-Income Children Receive School Meals
August 12, 2014
August 6, 2014
July 25, 2014
Updated July 25, 2014
July 9, 2014
- View All By Date