State Policy Fellows will:
- Conduct research and analysis on state budget, tax, and low-income issues to improve the lives of disadvantaged families.
- Produce reports and other materials for use by policymakers, journalists, advocacy groups, and civic organizations.
- Track and analyze legislative proposals and state budgets.
- Help advance effective and politically realistic policy recommendations.
- Engage with media, policymakers and their staffs, and a broad array of state and community organizations.
- Collaborate with community-based advocates to engage the public on the impacts of public policies on their communities.
- Develop expertise in issues such as state budget and tax policies, health care, housing, education finance, family economic security, economic development, and criminal justice.
Click here to see if you're eligible to apply »