Broaddus joined the Center in December 1999 and is a
His policy, research, and analytical work is conducted in the areas of Medicaid and the State Child Health Insurance Programs.
He graduated from Stanford University with an MA in Sociology and a BA in Comparative Literature.
- Census Data Show Uninsured Rate Edged Down Slightly in 2013
- Poverty Fell and Health Coverage Improved in 2013, But Economic Recovery Is Slow to Reach Many
- Understanding the Census Bureau’s Upcoming Health Insurance Coverage Estimates
- Correcting Seven Myths About Medicaid
- Ryan Block Grant Proposal Would Cut Medicaid by More Than One-Quarter by 2024 and More After That