Broaddus joined the Center in December 1999 and is a
His policy, research, and analytical work is conducted in the areas of Medicaid and the State Child Health Insurance Programs.
He graduated from Stanford University with an MA in Sociology and a BA in Comparative Literature.
- Correcting Seven Myths About Medicaid
- Ryan Block Grant Proposal Would Cut Medicaid by More Than One-Quarter by 2024 and More After That
- Ryan Poverty Report’s Criticism of Medicaid Misrepresents Research Literature
- CHIP Experience Shows That Health Reform Enrollment Will Take Time to Ramp Up
- Census Data Show Poverty and Inequality Remained High in 2012 and Median Income Was Stagnant, But Fewer Americans Were Uninsured