Broaddus joined the Center in December 1999 and is a
His policy, research, and analytical work is conducted in the areas of Medicaid and the State Child Health Insurance Programs.
He graduated from Stanford University with an MA in Sociology and a BA in Comparative Literature.
- Ryan Block Grant Proposal Would Cut Medicaid by Nearly One-Third by 2023 and More After That
- Medicaid Per Capita Cap Would Shift Costs to States and Place Low-Income Beneficiaries at Risk
- Uninsured Rate Fell or Held Steady in Almost Every State Last Year, New Census Data Show
- Number of Uninsured Fell in 2011, Largely Due to Health Reform and Public Programs
- The Census Bureau’s Upcoming Report on Health Insurance Coverage in 2011: What to Watch For