Broaddus joined the Center in December 1999 and is a
His policy, research, and analytical work is conducted in the areas of Medicaid and the State Child Health Insurance Programs.
He graduated from Stanford University with an MA in Sociology and a BA in Comparative Literature.
- Understanding the Census Bureau’s Upcoming Health Insurance Coverage Estimates
- Correcting Seven Myths About Medicaid
- Ryan Block Grant Proposal Would Cut Medicaid by More Than One-Quarter by 2024 and More After That
- Ryan Poverty Report’s Criticism of Medicaid Misrepresents Research Literature
- CHIP Experience Shows That Health Reform Enrollment Will Take Time to Ramp Up