Broaddus joined the Center in December 1999 and is a
His policy, research, and analytical work is conducted in the areas of Medicaid and the State Child Health Insurance Programs.
He graduated from Stanford University with an MA in Sociology and a BA in Comparative Literature.
- CHIP Experience Shows That Health Reform Enrollment Will Take Time to Ramp Up
- Correcting Five Myths About Medicaid
- Census Data Show Poverty and Inequality Remained High in 2012 and Median Income Was Stagnant, But Fewer Americans Were Uninsured
- Share of Americans Without Health Coverage Edged Down Again in 2012
- What to Watch For in the Census Bureau's Report on Health Insurance Coverage in 2012