The National EITC Outreach Partnership is a
collaboration of national organizations working together to promote the
Earned Income Tax Credit through our national offices and our
Increasing family economic success by…
- Maximizing participation in the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) by
promoting outreach and education at the national, state, local, and
- Helping low-moderate income workers by promoting free and low-cost tax
preparation as an alternative to fee-based services, products, and
- Facilitating the use of the EITC as an entry point for financial
education and asset development.
The National EITC Outreach Partnership will work
towards these goals by…
- Expanding a collaboration of national organizations to:
- Create a learning community to strengthen each
organization’s outreach efforts to members and affiliates;
- Capture information on partners’ efforts to promote the
EITC, free and low-cost tax preparation, and linked asset development
- Coordinate and link technical assistance efforts to local
- Reaching out to other national organizations to encourage
them to become engaged and mobilize their networks in support of EITC
outreach, free and low-cost tax preparation, and linkages to asset
- Helping community stakeholders strengthen and expand their
local coalitions by providing nationally-developed materials or
leveraging the direct assistance of national organizations.
- Providing a national-level model of the collaborative
approach we are encouraging affiliates to use at the local level.
- Sharing the perspectives of local stakeholders and
partnerships to inform the national dialogue on using the tax code to
build family economic success.