Gillian Brunet joined the Center in June 2008 and is a Research Associate in the Federal Fiscal Policy division. She works on a variety of federal tax issues, including the estate tax and refundable tax credits.
She holds a B.A. from Smith College in government and mathematics.
- New Estate Tax Rules Should Expire After 2012
- Under House Budget, “Tax Reform” Places Top Priority on High-Income Tax Cuts and Ignores Deficit Reduction
- Unpacking the Tax Cut-Unemployment Compromise
- High-Income People Would Benefit Significantly From Extension of “Middle-Class” Tax Cuts
- Extension of High-Income Tax Cuts Would Benefit Few Small Businesses; Jobs Tax Credit Would Be Better