Brynne Keith-Jennings joined the Center in June 2011 as a Research Associate in the Food Assistance Division.
Prior to joining the Center, she worked as a Program Associate at the Public Welfare Foundation, where she worked with grant makers supporting human rights organizations. She later conducted analysis for NGOs and educational organizations in Nicaragua, and has also worked as an intern with the Government Accountability Office and as a research assistant at the Tomas Rivera Policy Institute, where she analyzed language access policies and other issues affecting Latino communities in Southern California.
She holds a B.A. in International Relations from Pomona College and a Master of Public Policy degree from the University of Southern California.
- SNAP Helps Roughly 1.7 Million Struggling Veterans, Including Thousands in Every State
- A Closer Look at Who Benefits from SNAP: State-by-State Fact Sheets
- SNAP Costs Falling, Expected to Fall Further
- SNAP Benefit Cuts Will Affect Thousands of Veterans in Every State
- November 1 SNAP Cuts Will Affect Millions of Children, Seniors, and People With Disabilities