Kelsey Merrick joined the Center in June 2010. She is a Research Associate with the Federal Budget and Tax division.
She holds a B.A. in Economics and Government and Politics from the University of Maryland.
- Chairman Ryan Gets 66 Percent of His Budget Cuts from Programs for People With Low or Moderate Incomes
- Deficit-Reduction Package That Lacks Significant Revenues Would Shift Very Substantial Costs to States and Localities
- President's Budget Would Reduce Pell Grant Shortfall; Ryan Budget Would Nearly Triple It
- Chairman Ryan Gets 62 Percent of His Huge Budget Cuts from Programs for Lower-Income Americans
- Senate’s Balanced Budget Amendment Could Force Deep Cuts in Aid to States