Carlitz was a Research Assistant with the Center's Federal Budget and Tax Division from September 2004 to December 2006. Carlitz graduated from Duke University with a B.S. in Economics in May 2004.
- Cost of Estate Tax Compliance Does Not Approach the Total Level of Estate Tax Revenue
- An Estate Tax with a 15 Percent Tax Rate Does Not Represent a Reasonable Compromise
- Proposed Appropriations Caps Would Require Deep Cuts in Domestic Discretionary Programs
- Greenspan Rejects Estate Tax Repeal without Offsets
- Deficits Frame Coming Debate on Estate Tax