Fiedler was a Research Assistant with the Center's Federal Budget and Tax Division From June 2006 through June 2008.
He graduated from Swarthmore College in May 2006 with a B.A. in mathematics and economics.
- Lessons From The Telephones Lifeline Program Add To Concerns About Using Utilities to Deliver Low-Income Climate Rebates
- How Low-Income Consumers Fare in the Senate Climate-Change Bill
- The Effects of Climate-Change Policies on the Federal Budget and the Budgets of Low-Income Households
- Historical Averages Not a Meaningful Benchmark for Future Revenues
- The Congressional Budget Plan