Kamin was a Research Assistant with the Center from 2003 through July 2005. Kamin's focus was on federal tax and budget policy, especially with regards to the cost and impact of federal tax bills. Kamin graduated from Swarthmore College with a B.A. in Economics and Political Science. Prior to joining the Center, he worked as a Research Associate at the Committee for Economic Development focusing on federal budget policy.
- Social Security and Inheritance
- Social Security and Hispanics: A Reply To The Heritage Foundation
- Tax Foundation Figures Do Not Represent Middle-Income Tax Burdens: Figures May Mislead Policymakers, Journalists and the Public
- Where Would The Cuts Be Made Under The President's Budget?
- Unpublished Administration Budget Documents Show Domestic Cuts Would Significantly Reduce Funding for Most Public Services